To export your grid data:
- Select on the top-right of the grid, or in the menu of a card.
- Select Export this view.
- In the Export view dialog, select the Format tab, and then a file format to export your data to.
The available file types are:
- Comma Separated Values (.csv)
- Text (.txt)
- Excel (.xls)
- Excel Workbook (.xlsx)
- Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Select Include empty rows.
- In the Labels tab, select properties of each list from the model.
- In the Items tab, select list-formatted line items for name and code.
- Select Export.
Once the export is complete, the file downloads to the location specified in your browser settings.