Grids are interactive components for displaying data from Anaplan models.
Quick links take you to related pages.
When you select data in a grid, Count, Min, Max, Average, and Sum calculations display in the Quick sum bar at the bottom of the screen.
Use cell history to view changes to all data in a grid, or for specified of cells, over a time period.
Editable cells contain purple text on a white background. Read-only cells contain dark gray text on a light gray background.
For editable cells, you can:
- Edit link-formatted and email-formatted cells in the grid.
- Paste into any cell that you can type into.
You can also copy a selection across or down all cells to the edge of the grid.
- Change a selection of checkboxes from checked to unchecked, or vice versa.
- If allowed by your page builder, add or remove list items.
- Undo a cell change.
To change what data you see, you can:
- Use the context selectors to change the dimension displayed on a grid in a board or worksheet.
- Pivot the grid to change which lists and line items are columns and rows.
- Select items to show on a worksheet.
- Filter the data in a grid on a worksheet with criteria.
- Sort a grid so that the data displays in ascending or descending order.