Use a chart card to create visualizations of data sets, so that end users can quickly compare data items.
You can add a chart card to a board, a worksheet, or a report.
On a report page, you can select a module as the data source, and on worksheet and board pages you can use a Module view or select a Module as the data source and create a custom view in the Anaplan User Experience.
You can select the following types of chart:
Note: Anaplan's mobile app does not support Gantt, scatter plot, or bubble charts.
To add or edit a card:
To configure a chart card:
- In the Overview tab of the Card configuration panel, click the View button to select:
- Custom views, and then design a view; or
- Module views, then expand a module, and then select a view.
Module views are only available on worksheet and board pages.
- Click Update.
The card preview displays the data in the chart.
- Optionally, configure:
To position your card and publish it:
- Optionally, drag and drop your card to where you want it to display.
- On worksheet pages, the Additional insights panel contains your cards.
- On board pages, size and arrange your cards in rows and columns.
- On report pages, freely arrange your cards on report slides.
- To save your changes, select Publish.
For boards and worksheets you can save the page as a draft if you're not yet ready to publish.