On report pages, you can select a module as the data source. On worksheet and board pages, you can use a Module view, or select a module as the data source and create a custom view.
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit.
You can save your work at any time. Select Save to save as a draft. When you're ready to publish, select Publish.
To configure your card:
- Select Configure chart on a new card, or hover over your card and select Edit .
- On the Overview tab of the Card configuration panel, select a View to use as the data source.
- You can configure conditional formatting for your view.
- Select Update.
- You can enter a Title and Description for your card. You can also link the card's title to a page from the Link to a page dropdown.
- Choose a Chart type.
- On the Chart tab, you can configure chart options, including the data series that displays on your card.
For line, point, area, and combination charts, expand Series to choose the Markers size.
- On the Context tab, you can configure context selectors.
- Select the card drag handle and drop your card where you want it to display.