Use a chart card to display data in a chart.
This is useful for creating visualizations of data sets, so that end users can quickly compare data items.
You can create the following types of chart:
However, remember that Anaplan's mobile app does not support either Gantt or Scatter Plot and Bubble.
To add a chart card to a worksheet:
- Create a chart card
- Configure a chart card
Create a chart card
To create a chart card:
- Open the worksheet in designer mode.
- In the Additional insights panel:
- If no cards have yet been added to the worksheet, click Configure, under Add cards to this page.
- If cards have already been added, click the cog icon
to the right of the Additional insights heading.
- In the Cards panel on the right-hand side of the screen:
- double-click the Chart tile, or
- drag it into a Drag here to reorder or add more cards section.
- Click Configure chart on the chart card in the Additional insights section of the Insights panel.
The Card configuration panel displays on the right-hand side of the screen.
Configure a chart card
To configure a chart card:
- In the Card configuration panel, click the View designer button to select:
- Custom views, and then design a view; or
- Module views, then expand a module, and then select a view.
- Click Update.
The card preview displays the data in the chart.
- Optionally, configure:
- Optionally, drag and drop the chart card to where you want it to display in Additional insights.
- Click Publish.
The chart card displays on the published Additional insights panel.