Editable cells contain purple text on a white background. Read-only cells contain dark gray text on a lighter gray background.
Cells display in:
- the primary grid on a worksheet
- grid cards in the Insights panel of a worksheet
- grid cards on boards, and
- the summary and formula value grids in Drill down panels
The values of number-, list-, date-, and Boolean-formatted line items are editable.
Cells that contain summary totals or formulas are read-only and you cannot edit them.
Any data you edit immediately updates in the source model.
To enter data in a worksheet:
- Click the cell you want to edit.
- Enter a new value.
You can press the Escape key to cancel your data entry.
- Press the Enter key or navigate away from the cell to update the cell.
A green checkmark displays briefly in the center of the cell, to confirm the addition of your data.
If you update a cell in error, you can undo the update. Use the default keyboard shortcut for undo on your operating system:
- Ctrl-Z for Windows; or
- Cmd-Z for macOS.
Alternatively, workspace administrators can restore a model to a historical ID.