With CloudWorks, Integration administrators can import and export model data, to and from the cloud.
To use CloudWorks you:
- Must be assigned the Integration Admin role by someone with the Tenant Admin role
- Need read or write access to models and workspaces associated with integrations
- Need the permissions--read for import and, write for export, related to files in your AWS S3 bucket
Note: To build your own integrations with CloudWorks, see the CloudWorks API.
Select CloudWorks from the navigation banner drop-down menu to begin.
Integration administrators can access Anaplan model data from cloud storage services.
To get started:
To manage your model-to-cloud data, you can:
- Edit a connection
- Delete a connection
- Edit an integration
- Run an integration
- Delete an integration
- View activity details
- Create an integration schedule
- Delete an integration schedule
- You can have up to 25 integrations.
- Your individual files can be up to 1GB (both in within the CloudWorks service and in the related APIs).
- You can access up to 5,000 workspaces within a single tenant.
- If you don't see CloudWorks from your model view, navigate back to home and then CloudWorks appears in the menu.
- CloudWorks cannot be used by Visitors, in this case you should create a user account in your customer's tenant.