To use CloudWorks you:
- Must be assigned the Integration Admin role by someone with the Tenant Admin role
- Need read or write access to models and workspaces associated with integrations
- Need the permissions--read for import and, write for export, related to files in your AWS S3 bucket
Note: To build your own integrations with CloudWorks, see the CloudWorks API.
Select CloudWorks from the navigation banner drop-down menu to begin.
Integration administrators can access Anaplan model data from cloud storage services.
To get started:
- You can have a combined total of up to 100 integrations or processes per Tenant. The number of import and export actions you can include within a process is unlimited.
- With AWS and Azure, your individual files can be up to 1GB (both in within the CloudWorks service and in the related APIs). The limit is 3GB for BigQuery.
- You can access up to 5,000 workspaces within a single tenant.
- If you do not see CloudWorks from your model view, navigate back to home and then CloudWorks appears in the menu.
- CloudWorks cannot be used by Visitors. You should create a user account in your customer's tenant to use CloudWorks.
- CloudWorks does not support Dynamic Cell Access.