Use a KPI card to display the value of a line item in a module. Alternatively, you can choose to display the top-left cell of a view. With a view, you can use filters or show a selection to determine the line item. KPI cards are useful if you want to emphasize the value of an important cell.
If you want a sparkline on your KPI card, then select a line item as the data source.
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit this page .
You can save your work at any time. Select Save to save as a draft. When you're ready to publish, select Publish.
To configure your card:
- Select Configure on a new card, or hover over your card and select Edit .
- Select a Line item or View as the Data source type.
- If you selected Line item, choose a Module and Line item.
Your card displays the line item value.
- If you selected View:
- Choose Custom views, and design a view; or choose Module views, a module, and a view.
- Select Update.
The card preview displays the value from the top-left cell of your chosen view.
- On the Overview tab of the Card configuration panel, you can:
- Enter a Title and Description for your card.
- Choose a Title color.
- Link the card's title to a page from the Link to a page dropdown.
- Choose a Text style and Text colour.
- Add a Number scale.
- Choose a Padding style to increase or decrease white space.
- On the KPI tab, you can configure Conditional formatting and add a Sparkline to your card.
- On the Context tab, you can configure context selectors.