Use copy and paste to copy grid data from one location to another.
You can copy either a single cell, or multiple cells, and paste the data in another location. You can paste to:
- The grid the data was copied from
- A grid on a different page
- A module
- Outside of Anaplan
You can paste the value from a single cell into multiple cells. You can paste data into a maximum of 10,000 cells.
To copy and paste data from a grid:
- Select the cell or cells to copy.
- Press Command + C or Ctrl + C.
- Select the cell or cells to paste the data to.
- Press Command + V or Ctrl + V.