If you want a sparkline on your KPI card, then select a line item as the data source.
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit this page.
You can save your work at any time. Select Save to save as a draft. When you're ready to publish, select Publish.
To configure your card:
- Select Configure on a new card, or hover over your card and select Edit .
- Select a Line item or View as the Data source type.
- If you selected Line item, choose a Module and Line item.
Your card displays the line item value.
- If you selected View:
- Choose Custom views, and design a view; or choose Module views, a module, and a view.
- Select Update.
The card preview displays the value from the top-left cell of your chosen view.
- On the Overview tab of the Card configuration panel, you can:
- Enter a Title and Description for your card.
- Choose a Title color.
- Link the card's title to a page from the Link to a page dropdown.
- Choose a Text style and Text colour.
- Add a Number scale.
- Choose a Padding style to increase or decrease white space.
- On the KPI tab, you can configure Conditional formatting and add a Sparkline to your card.
- On the Context tab, you can configure context selectors.