You can add these actions to a page if its source model contains them:
- Imports and exports. Use import and export actions if your users need to upload data from a different system and export it to a worksheet. When the user selects the import button, data on the worksheet updates automatically. The user then selects the export button to download the data.
- Processes. Use a process action if you know your users will perform a specific sequence of actions. For example, if your users will perform a sequence of imports and exports.
Alternatively, you can add an action card with a form so your users can add new list items to data. For example, if your user needs to add a new account, you can add a form so they can enter the data manually.
You can also add notification actions so your users can email your collaborators on the platform.
Note: Actions are not available on personal pages or report pages.
Note: You can publish an action card without any actions on it.
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit this page.
You can save your work at any time. Select Save to save as a draft. When you're ready to publish, select Publish.
To configure your card:
- Select Actions and expand any list of existing actions available to your page.
You can enter part of an actions name in the Find... field.
- Toggle to the right each action you want to add to your card.
- If you want to create a form, notification, or data write action to add to the card, choose an action type from the Create dropdown.
- You can change the style of action buttons to show their purpose. Hover over the button and select:
- Style . Select Solid for a filled button with white content, or Border for an outlined button with colored content.
- Icon .
- Optionally, you can further configure your action card and actions.