Use Reorder to sort and organize any element of your model such as lists, versions or modules.
To reorder data:
- Select the Reorder icon
in the toolbar.
- Select the correct reorder option that is listed to the left of the dialog box. You can:
- Sort items by Ascending or Descending order.
If items begin with a letter of the alphabet, the list is sorted alphabetically. If numbers are used at the beginning of item names, they are sorted numerically
- Drag and drop highlighted items to where you want them.
- Manually select one or more items and use the Move Selected options. You can move items Up or Down, or to the Top or Bottom
- Select Apply to save the changes.