In a module, use Pivot to change how you view your data. You can move your dimensions between rows and columns, or display them as page selectors.
You can apply pivot to any dimension such as versions and time, or lists, line items, and line item subsets.
Pivot overrides any filter, ragged selection, sort, or totals position already applied to your data.
To pivot your data:
- Select Pivot from the toolbar, or navigate to View in toolbar and then select Pivot from the dropdown menu.
- Drag and drop any of your dimensions, line items, or line item subsets into the:
- Rows panel. Items appear down the left side of the grid, as row labels.
- Columns panel. Items appear across the top of the grid as column headings.
- Pages panel. Items appear as dropdown page selectors on the grid.
If you want to pivot nested axis, see Use pivot with selections.
- Select OK to confirm your pivot.
To save the new view, select View from the toolbar and then Save As from the dropdown menu. Create your saved view.