In a module, you can copy data in a cell across or down. It's a quick way to copy the value from a selected cell to all the cells below or to the right. You can also copy data to the clipboard and paste it into other cells.
You can only copy a cell that is editable and where the destination cells have the same data format.
To copy data across, you can:
- Select a cell and then select the Copy Across icon to the right of the toolbar.
- In the toolbar select Edit, then select Copy Across in the dropdown menu.
To copy data down, you can:
- Select a cell and then select the Copy Down icon to the right of the toolbar.
- In the toolbar select Edit, then select Copy Down in the dropdown menu.
To copy data into the clipboard, and paste it into editable cells:
- Select one or more cells, right-click the selection, and select Copy.
- Right-click the top left cell where you want the selection to start and select Paste.