In a module or classic dashboard, use Undo to reverse the latest change you made to a cell.
You can use Undo to reverse:
- Changes to a single value or several values, in a cell.
- Data pasted into cells.
- Data deleted from cells.
- Copy across or down.
- A select or deselect of a checkbox.
To use Undo, you can:
- Use the Undo from the toolbar.
- Navigate to Edit in the toolbar and then select Undo data entry from the dropdown menu.
- Press Ctrl+Z, for Windows, or Cmd+Z, for Mac.
When you use Undo, it is recorded in History in the model settings bar.