Delete lists, versions, or modules from your model.
Consider the implications before you delete data. Any changes will be reflected throughout your model.
To delete data:
- Select Delete in the toolbar.
- Select the items you want to delete.
- Select a single item to move it to the Items to delete panel. Select Keep to move the item back.
- Select Delete All to move all items to the Items to delete panel. Select Keep All to move all items back.
- Select OK to proceed with the deletion.
If you want to delete items from a list in bulk, two additional options are provided. You can choose to:
- Delete All Leaf Items.
This selects and deletes all of the lowest level items in the list.
- Delete Descendants.
This selects and deletes the children of the current item in the list.