If an error message displays while you use CloudWorks, review the list of common scenarios to find a resolution.
There are different error categories you may encounter.
Error with exports of .csv or .txt file types:
- Add .csv or .txt to your export filename. This ensures your export can be loaded into AWS S3 with the proper file type.
Error in integration list:
- After you switch your Workspace, if you do not see your complete list of integrations, refresh the screen.
- Use the refresh icon next to Integrations, or do a browser refresh.
CloudWorks does not support model-to-model import actions.
- If you your process only contains only a model-to-model import, you will get this error:
“Connection and Data source/Target should be specified for at least one Process step”
- If your process includes a cloud source action as well as a model-to-model import, you will get an error.