Various options are available for you to customize the data that your end users consume. For example, you can:
- design custom views for worksheets and cards.
- select saved views from a source module for worksheets and cards.
- add action buttons to worksheet toolbars.
- configure synchronization and context selectors.
Explore these options to emphasize the most important information for your end users.
In this section, learn how to:
- Change totals position
- Configure context selectors
- Design a custom view
- Apply a filter
- Pivot a view
- Reorder items
- Show items
- Apply a sort
- Configure synchronization
Change the data display
Customizations such as filters and show selections are not preserved when you pivot a dimension to the page level. Configure the page-level context selector directly if you want to retain customizations at the page level.
Learn more about behaviors when you pivot a view.
When you publish the changes you make in View designer, it resets any user customizations that users applied to the grid.