You can specify how you want to wrap your text. Text can be wrapped across one, two, or three lines. Text wrap follows these formatting conventions:
- Margins are set between text in headers and text on grid lines.
- Column headers are wrapped so that words are not split across lines.
If you want to text wrap a column header consider:
- How narrow your column is. If your column is too narrow, words are clipped at both the beginning and the end. If a word is wider than the new column width, it is truncated instead of wrapped.
- Your nested grids. Columns headers are text wrapped only if it is the lowest level of heading. For example, if you place a Time dimension above Product Name dimension, only the Product Name columns are wrapped.
- Whether you need to export your data to PDF. If you have line items as column headers, grids can look slightly different when you export to a PDF. The column width adjusts if the data in the column is longer than the column header.