Grid cards are interactive components that display grid-formatted numerical data from Anaplan modules on a board, worksheet, or the Insights panel of a report page. You can configure your grid card to apply styles, formatting, and templates, and allow users to edit cell data.
To add grids to report pages, you can:
- Use a table card
- Add a grid card to the Insights panel.
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit this page .
You can save your work at any time. Select Save to save as a draft. When you're ready to publish, select Publish.
To configure your card:
- Select Configure on a new card, or hover over your card and select Edit .
Read how to add a card to a board or worksheet.
- On the Overview tab of the Card configuration panel, select a View to use as the data source for your card, and select Update.
- You can enter a Title and Description for the card. You can also link the card's title to a page from the Link to a page dropdown.
- On the Grid tab, you can:
- Toggle Enter and edit cell data right to allow users to edit cell data.
- If the data source for the card is a view, toggle Pivot data right to allow users to pivot the card. Users can pivot a new card by default.
- Toggle Export data right to allow users to export card data.
- Toggle Sort data and/or Filter data right to allow users to sort and filter cell data.
- Toggle Copy across and/or Copy down to allow users to copy cell data. When this is enabled, your users can overwrite data in the grid.
- Configure Row height and Column width.
- Configure conditional formatting for your data.
- Configure Line item image settings.
- Choose a Font size to apply to all rows and columns.
Font size is set to Medium by default. Row size changes relative to the Font size based on your Row height settings.
- On the Format tab, you can:
- On the Context tab, you can configure context selectors.