On a page in designer mode, you can add preconfigured actions to your page, along with new form and notification actions.
These actions enable users to import and export data, run processes, add new list items, and use notifications.
As a page builder, you can add actions as:
- Menu items of the toolbar menu of a worksheet
- Menu items of any card, on a board or in Additional Insights on a worksheet
- Action buttons on an action card on a board or in Additional Insights on a worksheet
To configure actions for the menu of a worksheet toolbar:
- Click the Edit this page (pencil) icon in the toolbar to open your page in designer mode.
- Click the Configure worksheet actions button in the toolbar.
- Configure the action.
Read more about import, export, process, form, or notification actions.
- When you're ready, publish the page.
Your users can now run the action from the worksheet toolbar menu.