These actions enable users to import and export data, run processes, add new list items, and use notifications.
As a page builder, you can add actions as:
- Menu items of the toolbar menu of a worksheet
- Menu items of any card on a board, or in Additional Insights on a worksheet
- Action buttons on an action card on a board or in Additional Insights on a worksheet
To configure actions for the menu of a worksheet toolbar:
- Click the Edit this page (pencil) icon in the toolbar to open your page in designer mode.
- Click the Configure worksheet actions button in the toolbar.
- Configure the action.
Read more about import, export, process, form, data write, or notification actions.
- When you're ready, publish the page.
Your users can now run the action from the worksheet toolbar menu.