Grids are interactive components for displaying data from Anaplan models.
Grids on boards
On a board, grids display within grid cards. You can edit grid cards based on access assigned to each card individually by the page builder.
Grids on worksheets
On a worksheet, a primary grid displays in the left and center of the screen, and additional grids within grid cards in the Insights panel.
If you can access a worksheet, you can edit the primary grid. You can edit grid cards based on access assigned to each card individually by the page builder.
Editable and read-only cells
Editable cells contain purple text on a white background. Read-only cells contain dark gray text on a light gray background. Cells display in:
- the primary grid on a worksheet
- grid cards in the Insights panel of a worksheet
You can delete multiple editable cells in one action. Select multiple cells and then press the Delete key.
There are several ways you can select multiple cells:
- Click and drag over multiple cells
- Click a cell, hold down the Shift key, then click another to select these cells and the cells between them
- Click a cell, hold down the Shift key, then use the arrow keys to select multiple cells
- Click a row or column header to select the entire row or column (Use Shift, Ctrl, or Command to select multiple rows or columns)
On grids on both boards and worksheets, page builders and users can: